Licensed Veterinary Medical Technicians and experienced veterinary assistants are always encouraged to apply! Our job listings can be found on indeed.com. If we don’t have a position posted, but you feel like you could be the perfect addition to our team, please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
All positions will require the following criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in a veterinary hospital
- Pass a drug test and background test
- Be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Work a flexible schedule, Monday through Friday
- Kind, detail oriented, hardworking, and team-oriented attitude
- Lift 40lbs without assistance
- Safe and appropriate animal restraint techniques
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment while distractions are present
Blackford Veterinary Surgery Referral is a tobacco free work environment. That means that the use of tobacco products by staff members is strictly prohibited while on Blackford Veterinary Surgery Referral property.